BizWorks Enterprise Center
Business & Trade OrganizationsBusiness Development ServicesNon-Profit Organizations
Formerly Jefferson Davis Enterprise Center, BizWorks was founded in 2001 as a project of the Jefferson Davis Association. BizWorks is a non-profit small business incubator offering office and warehouse space to new businesses and those transitioning from a non-traditional environment, such as their garage or dining room.
Our management team consists of the board of directors working in conjunction with the BizWorks Executive Director and staff.
Our Mission is to cultivate new and emerging businesses that contribute to the economic vitality of Chesterfield County through job creation and capital investment by providing:
Customized advisory services
Access to business resources
Flexible office space and shared administrative services
- Always looking for volunteers to help our members grow!
- Always willing to speak with someone who has a business idea!
- Working to support and promote small business!
- Check out our B3 Program for aspiring entrepreneurs!
- Don;t miss our Start Smart program
Rep/Contact InfoDoug CarletonChairman BizWorksKiva Duff
- Phone: (804) 275-5190