Leadership Chesterfield helps emerging leaders interested in strengthening their leadership vision and effectiveness; deepening their understanding of and connections to the chamber, the county, and the business community.
Goals to Achieve:
- Learn new leadership development skills
- Meet and network with community and business leaders
- Take a personality and leadership profile assessment to include an individual executive coaching session if desired.
- Help emerging leaders find a place to plug into the Chesterfield Chamber and other community focused groups.
About Leadership Chesterfield:
Leadership Chesterfield is a nine-month program running from September through May. The sessions will be held every 3rd Tuesday of each month from the hours of 8AM – 1PM at various locations in Chesterfield County. The format of the sessions will be divided between leadership development, practical application, and exposure to Chesterfield County locations, history, and leaders. Each session will conclude with Lunch & Networking from 12pm to 1pm.
- Session I (September 17th)- Leadership 101/Chesterfield 101- Chesterfield Administrative Office
- Session II (October 15th) – The Pursuit of Leadership Part Deux – Henricus Historical Park - Tour of the Park
- Session III (November 19th) – The Path to Your Leadership Vision – SERVPRO - Tour
- Session IV (December 17th)- What’s the 411 on Chesterfield – VSU Multi-Purpose Center
- Session V (January 21st) – Where Are We Going & How Do We Get There – Village Bank
- Session VI – (February 18th) – Fussing Power and People – Location TBA – Tour
- Session VII – (March 17th) – Impact the Outcome - John Tyler Community College – Chester --Tour of Amazon
- Session VIII – (April 21st) –It’s All About You! – Magnolia Green
- Session IX – (May 19th) – Make Every Connection Matter! – Steam Bell Beer Works – Tour
$500 per person
Sponsorship Opportunities Click Here!
For more information contact Iris Woodson at Iris@chesterfieldchamber.com.