News Release: 1/24/2020 FY 2021 BUDGET CALENDAR
The Chesterfield County School Board will hold a series of budget work sessions to unpack funding requests made within the Superintendent’s Proposed Fiscal Year 2021 operating budget.
Each budget work session is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. in the large conference room at the School Administration Building, located at 9900 Krause Road. Agendas for the budget work sessions will be posted in advance on https://www.boarddocs.com/vsba/chesterfield/Board.nsf/Public.
Audio from budget work sessions will be posted within two days of the meeting on http://chesterfieldschoolsva.swagit.com/live/.
There is no public comment during budget work sessions; however, there is a public hearing scheduled prior to the School Board’s Feb. 11 business meeting. No advance sign up is required to speak.
The Chesterfield County School Board will hold a series of magisterial-based, community meetings on the Superintendent’s Proposed Fiscal Year 2021 operating budget. School Board members will receive community input on the Superintendent’s proposed plan to reinvest in public education within Chesterfield County.
Staff members are encouraged to provide feedback on the budget proposal, which would fund school division operations for the 2020-21 school year.
Each community meeting will include a budget presentation and question-and-answer period. There is no requirement to sign up in advance to attend or speak. All are welcome, as we discuss creating a better tomorrow today!
- Jan. 27 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Dale District meeting at Bird High School, located at 10301 Courthouse Road
- Jan. 29 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Clover Hill District meeting at Clover Hill High School, located at 13301 Kelly Green Lane
- Jan. 30 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Bermuda District meeting at Thomas Dale High School, located at 3626 W. Hundred Road
- Feb. 3 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Matoaca District meeting at Cosby High School, located at 14300 Fox Club Parkway
- Feb. 5 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Matoaca District meeting at Matoaca High School, located at 17700 Longhouse Lane
- Feb. 6 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Midlothian District meeting at Davis Elementary School, located at 415 S. Providence Road
- Feb. 10 from 6:30-8 p.m.: Midlothian District meeting at Midlothian Middle School, located at 13501 Midlothian Turnpike