John Tyler Community College
- Schools - Universities & Colleges
John Tyler Community College provides educational opportunities that put students on a path to successful careers and help build workforce pipelines. With more than 60 majors in in-demand fields, Tyler gives students options that lead to bachelor’s degrees or directly into the workforce.
The college offers:
• Programs that lead to certificates, associate degrees and industry certifications
• Learning opportunities for current high school students
• Programs and support for those switching careers, coming back to college, or starting college for the first time
• Career services that prepare students for the workplace and connect current students and Tyler alumni with employers
• Transfer agreements with more than 35 four-year colleges and universities
• Online, as well as in-person classes
• A variety of student support services
• Customized training, services, and short-term programs to area businesses, organizations and individuals through its workforce division, Community College Workforce Alliance
Tyler’s campuses are located in Chesterfield County in Chester and Midlothian and feature high-tech labs, simulators, and flexible and collaborative learning spaces.
Whom to Contact
- William (Fred) TaylorDirector Governmental and Administrative ServicesPhone: (804) 594-1403
Tyler's campuses are located in Chester and Midlothian. For directions, visit www.jtcc.edu/locations.