Community Based Services
EMS of Virginia is seeking a licensed professional (LPC or LCSW) to provide supervision to Community Based Mental Health Counselors of Intensive In-home and Mental Health Skill-building Services. In addition to supervision, the Clinical Supervisor will complete the following tasks:
- Initial Clinical Assessments
- Family Therapy
- Documentation Review
- Team meetings/trainings
- Other duties that may arise
We are currently seeking full-time applicants who are motivated, driven, flexible, and are oriented to our mission to serve and help as many people as possible through a hands-on collaborative approach.
- Must have an LPC or LCSW in the State of Virginia (will consider someone receiving licensure supervision if the experience is significant)
- Solid clinical skills
- Experience completing assessments (community based preferred, with knowledge of criteria for services)
- Experience supervising clinical staff
- Flexibility to change and adaptable to adjust to meet the needs of our team and clients
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative and goal oriented
*Salary is based on experience and team fit, ranging from $53,000-$60,000/yr to start with bonus incentive opportunities. Health insurance (medical, dental, vision), accrued PTO, and an opt-in retirement plan with company match are included in the benefits package.
Please visit our website for more information about us: http://www.emsofvirginia.com, and visit our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). If you think you are a good fit for our organization, we look forward to meeting you.