- Do you love investing in others and helping them develop professionally?
- Are you passionate about strengthening communities by helping others?
- Do you want to work in an organization that aligns with your values?
Successful Regional Director:
- Grows his/her market by attracting high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles
- Ensures new FRs are given the tools, resources and knowledge needed in order to be successful in their new role
What you get to do:
Attract high quality, diverse talent into financial representative (FR) roles
Support the launch of new financial representative practices
- Help new FRs develop themselves in their new career
- Partner with other leadership team members, engage communities and represent Thrivent Financial throughout your area
What we want in you:
- Demonstrated track record of solid sales results (i.e. life, health, annuities, investments, etc.)
- Previous relevant success recruiting, coaching and developing others
- Experience providing investment advice to be able to provide relevant coaching and support to new financial representatives
- The will and skill to commit to joint field work expectations
- Enthusiasm to learn, model, promote and use the Thrivent Financial Advice Process, Salesforce and other Thrivent tools and systems
- < >FINRA Series 7, 63/65 or 66 required or obtained within 90 days
- State insurance licensed and appointed in life, health and variable lines of authority or attained within 90 days
- State securities registered and insurance licensed and appointed in all states that comprise the regional financial office area
- Securities registrations, state insurance licenses and appointments in all states where FRs are conducting business and receiving commissions
- Series 24 may be required in instances where principal back up to the RFO is necessary.
- Flexibility to travel within the region (may include overnight) and conduct business during evening hours
- Four year college degree (strongly preferred)
- Professional designation or history of significant progress toward achievement
- Satisfactory background check and clean compliance record
Thrivent Financial is a faith-based membership organization helping members be wise with money and inspiring them to live generous lives. Join the team and make an impact with the work you’ll do every day. To learn more about Thrivent Financial and to inquire about this opportunity, visit the Career Center at www.thrivent.com/careers , Search All jobs and enter REQ-10509 in the Filter by section.