Smarter Business Series: ACCELERATE Your PerformanceName: Smarter Business Series: ACCELERATE Your PerformanceDate: November 3, 2016Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:ACCELERATE Your Performance!
And Become a Better:
Critical Thinker + Decision Maker + Problem Solver + Team Contributor$49 Members / $59 Non-Members
Thursday, November 3
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
(7:30 a.m. - Registration & Breakfast)
Carmike Ovation 10 Cinema
Join us on November 3rd for an action-oriented half day workshop! The Smarter Business Series is proud to host three thought leaders with proven techniques to help your organization do things right, do right things, and engage your people:Claire Herring, Blue Ocean Brain
Do Things Right
Brains at Work – Elevating Performance By Working Smarter
Discover what science says about people who perform best. Actionable tips and techniques will enable learners to become more confident, capable problem-solvers – 365 days a year:
Dr. Robert "Bob" Kelley, Pure Culture & VCU Brandcenter
- Learn critical-thinking habits of successful leaders.
- Understand major mistakes our brains make.
- Consider new strategies for building better meetings and gaining real collaboration with peers.
- Give your brain a quick mental workout as you gain awareness of how you make decisions and solve problems.
Do Right Things
- Learn a framework for navigating your business to the next level of performance.
- Understand the industry environment and business rivalry in which you operate.
- Assess and determine business priorities given your brand's competitive position
- Establish a process for creating change and building capacity
JJ White, Dale Carnegie Training
Engage Your People
- Create an engaged, collaborative, and empowered workforce who can successfully execute and achieve the goals.
- Know the ‘score’ at all times
- Hold each other accountable
- Build behaviors, relationships and attitudes for teamwork and success
- Get the organization behind it and deliver the results
General Registration (October 18 to Walk-up):
The Smarter Business Series is brought to you by: