Alzheimer's and Dementia 101: A 3-Part Educational Series
Learn from the experts at the Greater Richmond Alzheimer's Association on how to keep your brain healthy, recognize the signs and have important conversations about what it all means and what to do next.
Pt 3- DEMENTIA CONVERSATIONS
OCTOBER 8 | 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
When someone is showing signs of dementia, it’s time to talk. Often, conversations with family about changing behaviors can be challenging and uncomfortable.
- Learn tips for breaking the ice with your family so you can address some of the most common issues that may be difficult to discuss, such as:
- Going to the doctor for a diagnosis or medical treatment
- Deciding when to stop driving and cooking
- Making legal and financial plans
- Looking for a memory care community