Alzheimer's and Dementia 101: A 3-Part Educational SeriesName: Alzheimer's and Dementia 101: A 3-Part Educational SeriesDate: September 10, 2019Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDTEvent Description:Learn from the experts at the Greater Richmond Alzheimer's Association on how to keep your brain healthy, recognize the signs and have important conversations about what it all means and what to do next.
Pt 2- 10 DEMENTIA WARNING SIGNS
SEPTEMBER 10 | 5:30 PM-7:30 PM
Alzheimer's disease is not a normal part of aging. It and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living.
- Learn how to recognize common signs of the disease
- Learn how to approach someone about memory concerns
- Learn the importance of early detection and benefits of a diagnosis
- Learn about possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
- Learn about The Alzheimer's Association's supportive resources